WebMD Health (WBMD): Unique Visitors Metric Slows but Ad Clients Are Sticky - Mizuho
- Wall Street flat as countdown to Trump's swearing-in begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- CP's (CP) Outgoing CEO Hunter Harrison, Activist Paul Hilal Said Set to Target CSX Corp. (CSX)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities analyst, Neil Doshi, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of WebMD Health Corp. (NASDAQ: WBMD) after the company reported a solid 2Q, with strength coming from all key segments. The biggest concern was the YoY decline in unique visitors, but it was expected given the Google trends over the past several quarters. More importantly, WBMD grew its ad revenue by 13%, and has a sticky Pharma advertiser base that should continue to drive growth.
No change to the.price target of $68.00.
Shares of WebMD Health Corp. closed at $59.44 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs (GS) PT Raised to $256.00 at Oppenheimer Following 4Q Report
- Deckers Outdoor (DECK) Bear Poser at Susquehanna Modestly Lifts Numbers
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $68 at Wedbush; Keeps 'Underperform'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!