WebMD Health (WBMD): Unique Visitors Metric Slows but Ad Clients Are Sticky - Mizuho
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities analyst, Neil Doshi, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of WebMD Health Corp. (NASDAQ: WBMD) after the company reported a solid 2Q, with strength coming from all key segments. The biggest concern was the YoY decline in unique visitors, but it was expected given the Google trends over the past several quarters. More importantly, WBMD grew its ad revenue by 13%, and has a sticky Pharma advertiser base that should continue to drive growth.
No change to the.price target of $68.00.
Shares of WebMD Health Corp. closed at $59.44 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on American Airlines (AAL) Following 3Q EPS Beat
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Danaher (DHR) Following 'Clean' 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!