Vipshop Holdings (VIPS): Strong Customer Growth Drives Upside - Jefferies
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst, Jessie Guo, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Vipshop Holdings (NYSE: VIPS) after the company reported strong 2Q16 results with revenue 5% above high-end of guidance driven by strong growth in number of active customers and orders. Non-GAAP net profit beat consensus by 7.5%. Vipshop guides 3Q16 revenue at RMB 11.9-12.4bn (+37-43% yoy). The midpoint is 2%/3.4% higher than consensus.
No change to the price target of $16 ahead of the call.
Shares of Vipshop Holdings closed at $16.01 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Procter & Gamble (PG) PT Raised to $99 at Jefferies Following 2Q Beat
- Preferred Bank (PFBC) PT Raised to $65 at FBR Capital Following 4Q EPS Beat
- Perrigo Co. (PRGO): Cutting Estimates After Management Meeting - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!