Vertex Pharma (VRTX): Takeaways From KOL Panel - Jefferies
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- U.S. stocks pare gains after Trump's inaugural speech
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst, Brian Abrahams, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Vertex (NASDAQ: VRTX) after hosting a CF Summit with a panel of physician/scientists and a line-up of companies across the CF space.
The analyst is more confident that 6-11yo patients should provide a near term uptick to Orkambi and that VRTX retains a healthy lead over potential CFTR competitors in improving the regimen and expanding the market.
He also found doctors remain lukewarm on Orkambi overall.
All in, the analyst still sees VRTX's CF leadership, revenue expansion opportunities, and long term operational leverage as undervalued.
No change to his price target of $104.
Shares of Vertex closed at $85.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IBM (IBM): Closer Look Shows The - Jefferies
- Carter's (CRI) PT Lowered to $105 at Oppenheimer; Reiterates Outperform
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $105 at Oppenheimer Following 1Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!