Vertex Pharma (VRTX): Takeaways From KOL Panel - Jefferies
- Amazon, health stocks weigh on S&P, Nasdaq; Chevron lifts Dow
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst, Brian Abrahams, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Vertex (NASDAQ: VRTX) after hosting a CF Summit with a panel of physician/scientists and a line-up of companies across the CF space.
The analyst is more confident that 6-11yo patients should provide a near term uptick to Orkambi and that VRTX retains a healthy lead over potential CFTR competitors in improving the regimen and expanding the market.
He also found doctors remain lukewarm on Orkambi overall.
All in, the analyst still sees VRTX's CF leadership, revenue expansion opportunities, and long term operational leverage as undervalued.
No change to his price target of $104.
Shares of Vertex closed at $85.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Reiterates Buy on Vertex Pharma (VRTX) Following Investor Event
- Leerink Partners Cuts Price Target on Conmed (CNMD) to $43; Reiterates Market Perform
- Leerink Partners Downgrades McKesson (MCK) to Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!