Verint Systems (VRNT): Enterprise Improvement And Cyber Deal Indicate Trends Improving - Oppenheimer
- Wall St. edges higher as earnings gather pace
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/24: (MPSX) (IIVI) (AKS) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (VZ) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Oppenheimer analyst, Shaul Eyal, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Verint Systems (NASDAQ: VRNT) after the company reported 2Q16 earnings that were ahead of expectations.
VRNT posted $0.57/$264M vs. consensus of $0.54/$265M. Enterprise rose 4% y/y. In Cyber Intelligence, VRNT won several large contracts, saw early signs of emerging markets improvement, and won the largest government project in its history, potentially worth over $200M if VRNT's customer initiates all contract phases. As of 3Q, VRNT is changing its reporting to two segments: Customer Engagement Solutions (estimated at 2/3rds of current fiscal year revenue) and Cyber Intelligence Solutions (1/3) from its prior three segments. VRNT's Video business will be apportioned between the two new segments based on the strategic fit of the various video offerings.
No change to the price target of $49.
Shares of Verint Systems closed at $35.16 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zions Bancorp (ZION) PT Lowered to $49 at FIG Partners Following 4Q EPS Beat
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Upgrades Columbia Property Trust (CXP) to Outperform
- Dougherty & Co Upgrades MKS Instruments (MKSI) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!