Verint Systems (VRNT): Enterprise Improvement And Cyber Deal Indicate Trends Improving - Oppenheimer
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Oppenheimer analyst, Shaul Eyal, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Verint Systems (NASDAQ: VRNT) after the company reported 2Q16 earnings that were ahead of expectations.
VRNT posted $0.57/$264M vs. consensus of $0.54/$265M. Enterprise rose 4% y/y. In Cyber Intelligence, VRNT won several large contracts, saw early signs of emerging markets improvement, and won the largest government project in its history, potentially worth over $200M if VRNT's customer initiates all contract phases. As of 3Q, VRNT is changing its reporting to two segments: Customer Engagement Solutions (estimated at 2/3rds of current fiscal year revenue) and Cyber Intelligence Solutions (1/3) from its prior three segments. VRNT's Video business will be apportioned between the two new segments based on the strategic fit of the various video offerings.
No change to the price target of $49.
Shares of Verint Systems closed at $35.16 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $71 Following 3Q
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on US Physical Therapy (USPH) to $63 Following 12-Clinic Acquisition
- Drexel Hamilton Raises Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!