Valeant Pharma (VRX): Salix Sale Resolves Nothing - Mizuho
- Techs buoy S&P, Nasdaq; Goldman pushes Dow to record high
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Book Value Could Be Boosted by $29B from Trump Tax Plan - Analyst
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities analyst, Irina Koffler, reiterated her Neutral rating on shares of Valeant Pharmaceuticals (NYSE: VRX) noting that the Salix sale resolves "nothing".
The analyst believes the financial impact will be nominal and the 33% increase overestimates the importance. No change to the price target of $25.
Shares of Valeant Pharmaceuticals closed at $23.86 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- GW Pharma (GWPH) PT Raised to $208 at Cantor Fitzgerald; In Good Shape for 1st-Half 2017 NDA Submission
- Cowen Reiterates Outperform on Costco Wholesale (COST) Ahead of 4Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesIrina Koffler
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!