Valeant Pharma (VRX): Salix Sale Resolves Nothing - Mizuho
- Dollar lower, stocks flat as caution creeps in ahead of Trump inauguration
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Mizuho Securities analyst, Irina Koffler, reiterated her Neutral rating on shares of Valeant Pharmaceuticals (NYSE: VRX) noting that the Salix sale resolves "nothing".
The analyst believes the financial impact will be nominal and the 33% increase overestimates the importance. No change to the price target of $25.
Shares of Valeant Pharmaceuticals closed at $23.86 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Checkpoint Software (CHKP) PT Raised to $105 at Instinet
- Mitsubishi UFJ Downgrades Anadarko Petroleum (APC) to Neutral
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Emerge Energy Services LP (EMES) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesIrina Koffler
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!