UPDATE: UBS Upgrades Pinnacle Foods (PF) to Buy
- Health, tech stocks extend Wall Street record-setting rally
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
(Updated - November 14, 2016 8:38 AM EST)
UBS upgraded Pinnacle Foods (NYSE: PF) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $54.
Analyst Steven Strycula said, "We are upgrading Pinnacle Foods to Buy from Neutral as we believe recent market dislocation and stock underperformance (PF lagged S&P by 10pp in last 3 trading days) creates an attractive buying opportunity for investors who missed PF's summer rally. We see opportunity for Pinnacle's valuation to rebound as we are forecasting PF sales and EPS to accelerate vs the group in FY17. Our margin math on PF's Boulder acquisition (closed in Jan 2016) identifies upside to current synergy/ EBITDA guidance (UBSe ~$0.05 to EPS) and we see outsized COGS productivity gains and favorable portfolio margin mix driving gross margin +350 bps higher by FY20. We are raising our FY17 EPS estimates to $2.47 from $2.41 (above Street at $2.44) to reflect higher margin contributions from Boulder, and accelerating organic sales trends (to +2.3% in FY18 and +0.8% in FY17 from -0.1% in FY16)."
Shares of Pinnacle Foods closed at $47.79 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Restoration Hardware (RH) to $34 Following 3Q
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on CarMax (KMX) to $72 Ahead of 3Q
- UBS Raises Price Target on Selecta Biosciences (SELB) to $29
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Upgrades
Related EntitiesUBS, Standard & Poor's, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!