UPDATE: UBS Upgrades Marathon Petroleum (MPC) to Neutral
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
(Updated - November 1, 2016 8:26 AM EDT)
UBS upgraded Marathon Petroleum (NYSE: MPC) from Sell to Neutral with a price target of $44. Analyst Spiro M. Dounis said he is more constructive despite risks.
"We upgrade MPC to Neutral from Sell as a result of the company's newly announced plans to unlock value in the GP and accelerate growth at the MLP. The announcement alleviates some of our concerns over MPLX's slower growth and the potential for MPC to be more accommodative. While these measures may mean taking on more units than cash on dropdowns we don’t expect the multiple paid to be highly accommodative as seen in the marine asset drop down earlier in 2016 (i.e., 5.0x," said Dounis.
Shares of Marathon Petroleum closed at $43.59 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Cuts Price Target on SecureWorks Corp. (SCWX) to $13
- Mizuho Securities Upgrades Lululemon Athletica Inc. (LULU) to Buy; Sees Upside Continuing
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!