UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Targa Resources (TRGP) to Hold
- Healthcare, tech stocks drive Wall Street higher
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of 71c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/27: (PRQR) (OCN) (TWTR) Higher; (CYH) (GNC) (RNWK) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - September 29, 2016 9:11 AM EDT)
Stifel downgraded Targa Resources (NYSE: TRGP) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $48 (unchanged). The downgrade was tied to valuation.
Analyst Selman Akyol said, "Given TRGP’s recent performance, its shares are trading at 12.5x EV to EBITDA which we believe is near fair value. Since our upgrade in early August the shares have advanced 28%. We also have concerns surrounding LPG exports which could be weaker than expected going into the third quarter. According to third party data at least 16 U.S. LPG export cargoes have been cancelled during August and September. Given this was a focal point during the 2Q16 earnings call, we believe this could pressure TRGP if their docks were impacted by cancellations. We would be more constructive on shares following a pullback."
Shares of Targa Resources closed at $49.26 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rosenblatt Upgrades NETGEAR (NTGR) to Buy
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Exelon Corp. (EXC) Following 3Q EPS Beat
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Legacy Reserves (LGCY) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Downgrades
Related EntitiesStifel, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!