UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Targa Resources (TRGP) to Hold
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - September 29, 2016 9:11 AM EDT)
Stifel downgraded Targa Resources (NYSE: TRGP) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $48 (unchanged). The downgrade was tied to valuation.
Analyst Selman Akyol said, "Given TRGP’s recent performance, its shares are trading at 12.5x EV to EBITDA which we believe is near fair value. Since our upgrade in early August the shares have advanced 28%. We also have concerns surrounding LPG exports which could be weaker than expected going into the third quarter. According to third party data at least 16 U.S. LPG export cargoes have been cancelled during August and September. Given this was a focal point during the 2Q16 earnings call, we believe this could pressure TRGP if their docks were impacted by cancellations. We would be more constructive on shares following a pullback."
Shares of Targa Resources closed at $49.26 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades OneMain (OMF) to Neutral
- FBR Capital Remains Sidelined on Comerica (CMA) Following 4Q Report
- Cowen Raises Price Target on GigOptix (GIG) to $4 Following 4Q Pre-announcement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Downgrades
Related EntitiesStifel, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!