UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades GrubHub Inc. (GRUB) to Hold
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - October 4, 2016 9:30 AM EDT)
Stifel downgraded GrubHub Inc. (NYSE: GRUB) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $45 (unchanged). Analyst John Egbert said the downgrade was tied to valuation.
'GrubHub shares are up ~76% YTD (vs. +6% for the S&P 500) and have more than doubled from the company’s lows in the ~$18 range in late January 2016. We have supported the company’s investment story since its lows and continue to believe in GrubHub’s ability to execute in both its marketplace and delivery businesses; as such, although we are Hold rated, we would reevaluate our rating should there be material weakness in the shares," said the analyst.
Shares of GrubHub Inc. closed at $42.68 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Downgrades Kroger (KR) to Hold
- Needham & Company Downgrades Vascular Solutions (VASC) to Hold Amid Takeover
- JPMorgan Raises Rating on CBOE Holdings (CBOE) to 'Overweight'; Analyst Thinks Bats Technology Will Drive Greater Trading Activity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Downgrades
Related EntitiesStifel, Standard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!