UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades GrubHub Inc. (GRUB) to Hold
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
(Updated - October 4, 2016 9:30 AM EDT)
Stifel downgraded GrubHub Inc. (NYSE: GRUB) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $45 (unchanged). Analyst John Egbert said the downgrade was tied to valuation.
'GrubHub shares are up ~76% YTD (vs. +6% for the S&P 500) and have more than doubled from the company’s lows in the ~$18 range in late January 2016. We have supported the company’s investment story since its lows and continue to believe in GrubHub’s ability to execute in both its marketplace and delivery businesses; as such, although we are Hold rated, we would reevaluate our rating should there be material weakness in the shares," said the analyst.
Shares of GrubHub Inc. closed at $42.68 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on ICON plc (ICLR) to $87.50; Reiterates Hold
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $45 at Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Downgrades
Related EntitiesStifel, Standard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!