UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades GrubHub Inc. (GRUB) to Hold
- Wall St. rises amid robust earnings, GDP data
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use: letter
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/28: (GRVY) (VRTS) (ITGR) Higher; (OPXA) (SNMX) (STON) Lower
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - October 4, 2016 9:30 AM EDT)
Stifel downgraded GrubHub Inc. (NYSE: GRUB) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $45 (unchanged). Analyst John Egbert said the downgrade was tied to valuation.
'GrubHub shares are up ~76% YTD (vs. +6% for the S&P 500) and have more than doubled from the company’s lows in the ~$18 range in late January 2016. We have supported the company’s investment story since its lows and continue to believe in GrubHub’s ability to execute in both its marketplace and delivery businesses; as such, although we are Hold rated, we would reevaluate our rating should there be material weakness in the shares," said the analyst.
Shares of GrubHub Inc. closed at $42.68 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Leerink Partners Downgrades McKesson (MCK) to Market Perform
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades McKesson (MCK) to Hold
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Upgrades Level 3 Communications (LVLT) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Downgrades
Related EntitiesStifel, Standard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!