UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Upgrades Pioneer Energy Services Corp (PES) to Buy
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
(Updated - September 30, 2016 9:26 AM EDT)
Seaport Global Securities upgraded Pioneer Energy Services Corp (NYSE: PES) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $5.
Analyst Mark Brown said, "We came away from our SGS Energy Exchange call with greater conviction in PES as a small-cap play on a NAM market recovery. Our call featured Stacy Locke, president and chief executive officer, and Lorne Phillips, executive vice president and chief financial officer. So far, well servicing has been driven mostly by maintenance jobs, but the mix of completions activity is expected to pick up going forward (from 10%-15% toward 35%+). On the drilling side, the 16 A.C. rigs are nearly at full capacity, and it has an eye on monetization opportunities for the balance of its fleet. We are upgrading to a Buy rating (from Neutral) based on its strong prospects, particularly in Production Services operations assuming increased upstream E&P spend in 2017-2018."
Shares of Pioneer Energy Services Corp closed at $3.89 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades Swift Transportation (SWFT) to Buy
- Baxter (BAX) PT, Estimates Raised at Evercore ISI
- T-Mobile (TMUS) Potential Capacity Crunch May Slow Momentum vs. Sprint (S) - FBR
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!