UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Starts ClubCorp Holdings (MYCC) at Neutral
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - September 26, 2016 9:28 AM EDT)
Goldman Sachs initiated coverage on ClubCorp Holdings (NYSE: MYCC) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $16. Analyst Stephen Grambling said with strategic options limited and valuation modestly below peers, a Neutral rating is warranted.
"We believe MYCC has the opportunity to continue to roll up a fragmented golf industry and drive growth via both increased ONE penetration (ONE is MYCC’s benefits program) and 'reinventions.' High recurring revenue via membership dues should also help mitigate macro pressure. However, CROCI is muted given low margins and the high capital intensity of the business. Additionally, while “reinventions” have driven EBITDA growth, the returns on that spend are less clear amidst constant acquisitions and disruptions. Lastly, the golf industry continues to face headwinds and MYCC’s geographical footprint positions it neutral at best near term given exposure to a weak TX economy," said Grambling.
Shares of ClubCorp Holdings closed at $16.12 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- SunTrust Raises Price Target on E*TRADE Financial (ETFC) to $31 Following Solid 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!