UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades McKesson (MCK) to Neutral
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - September 16, 2016 8:35 AM EDT)
Goldman Sachs downgraded McKesson (NYSE: MCK) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $189.00 (from $210.00). Analyst Robert P. Jones sees moderating brand pricing.
"The moderation in brand pricing presents an additional risk to an already low earnings growth year for MCK, adding to headwinds faced from generics, M&Arelated contract losses, and FX. While these headwinds are known and some may argue priced in, we struggle to find compelling upside earnings drivers outside of unknown M&A or capital deployment. We continue to see relative valuation as supportive; MCK at a -13%/-31% discount to peers/S&P vs. -6%/-3% 5-year average," wrote the analsyt.
Shares of McKesson closed at $168.97 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
- UBS Raises Price Target on Dick's Sporting Goods (DKS) to $69
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $37 Following 2Q Beat and Raise
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs, Standard & Poor's, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!