UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades McKesson (MCK) to Neutral
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
(Updated - September 16, 2016 8:35 AM EDT)
Goldman Sachs downgraded McKesson (NYSE: MCK) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $189.00 (from $210.00). Analyst Robert P. Jones sees moderating brand pricing.
"The moderation in brand pricing presents an additional risk to an already low earnings growth year for MCK, adding to headwinds faced from generics, M&Arelated contract losses, and FX. While these headwinds are known and some may argue priced in, we struggle to find compelling upside earnings drivers outside of unknown M&A or capital deployment. We continue to see relative valuation as supportive; MCK at a -13%/-31% discount to peers/S&P vs. -6%/-3% 5-year average," wrote the analsyt.
Shares of McKesson closed at $168.97 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Sees 27% Upside in MercadoLibre (MELI) and Raises Rating to 'Buy'
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Arista Networks (ANET) Following U.S. Customs and Border Protection Approval
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts Beacon Roofing Supply (BECN) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs, Standard & Poor's, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!