UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades McKesson (MCK) to Neutral
- Wall Street opens higher as oil prices rise
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c; Will End Internal Hardware Development; Boosts FY17 Outlook
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q1 EPS by 17c; Futures Orders Miss Views
- Oil climbs after industry data shows U.S. inventory draw
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 09/28: (SEED) (AVXL) (ATHX) Higher; (GALT) (TPX) (SONC) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - September 16, 2016 8:35 AM EDT)
Goldman Sachs downgraded McKesson (NYSE: MCK) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $189.00 (from $210.00). Analyst Robert P. Jones sees moderating brand pricing.
"The moderation in brand pricing presents an additional risk to an already low earnings growth year for MCK, adding to headwinds faced from generics, M&Arelated contract losses, and FX. While these headwinds are known and some may argue priced in, we struggle to find compelling upside earnings drivers outside of unknown M&A or capital deployment. We continue to see relative valuation as supportive; MCK at a -13%/-31% discount to peers/S&P vs. -6%/-3% 5-year average," wrote the analsyt.
Shares of McKesson closed at $168.97 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Thinks Lilly (LLY) is Compelling With or Without Potential Blockbuster AD Drug Sola; Analyst Raises Rating to 'Buy'
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $79 Following User Conference and Analyst Day
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Dillard's Inc. (DDS) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs, Standard & Poor's, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!