UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades McKesson (MCK) to Neutral
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
(Updated - September 16, 2016 8:35 AM EDT)
Goldman Sachs downgraded McKesson (NYSE: MCK) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $189.00 (from $210.00). Analyst Robert P. Jones sees moderating brand pricing.
"The moderation in brand pricing presents an additional risk to an already low earnings growth year for MCK, adding to headwinds faced from generics, M&Arelated contract losses, and FX. While these headwinds are known and some may argue priced in, we struggle to find compelling upside earnings drivers outside of unknown M&A or capital deployment. We continue to see relative valuation as supportive; MCK at a -13%/-31% discount to peers/S&P vs. -6%/-3% 5-year average," wrote the analsyt.
Shares of McKesson closed at $168.97 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- General Electric (GE) PT Lowered to $35 at UBS Following 4Q Report
- UPDATE: Wells Fargo Downgrades Verizon Communications (VZ) to Market Perform
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Downgrades Kansas City Southern (KSU) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs, Standard & Poor's, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!