UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades McKesson (MCK) to Neutral
- Healthcare, tech stocks drive Wall Street higher
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of 71c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/27: (PRQR) (OCN) (TWTR) Higher; (CYH) (GNC) (RNWK) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - September 16, 2016 8:35 AM EDT)
Goldman Sachs downgraded McKesson (NYSE: MCK) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $189.00 (from $210.00). Analyst Robert P. Jones sees moderating brand pricing.
"The moderation in brand pricing presents an additional risk to an already low earnings growth year for MCK, adding to headwinds faced from generics, M&Arelated contract losses, and FX. While these headwinds are known and some may argue priced in, we struggle to find compelling upside earnings drivers outside of unknown M&A or capital deployment. We continue to see relative valuation as supportive; MCK at a -13%/-31% discount to peers/S&P vs. -6%/-3% 5-year average," wrote the analsyt.
Shares of McKesson closed at $168.97 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rosenblatt Upgrades NETGEAR (NTGR) to Buy
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Texas Instruments (TXN) Following 3Q Report
- Needham & Company Reiterates Buy on TTM Technologies (TTMI) Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs, Standard & Poor's, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!