UPDATE: Exelixis (EXEL) Falls to Session Low on Cabozantinib and Opdivo Data
- S&P, Dow rise on health stocks; Nasdaq weighed by Comcast
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/27: (PCMI) (OCN) (TTMI) Higher; (CYH) (RWLK) (AMFW) Lower
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- CenturyLink (CTL) in Advanced Talks to Merge with Level 3 (LVLT) - DJ
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - September 28, 2016 11:57 AM, 12.56 PM EDT)
Exelixis (NASDAQ: EXEL) shares dropped Wednesday, falling 20%. The decline was tied to concerns about cabozantinib and Opdivo data and a numerically lower objected response rate vs other drugs combinations in testing.
According to Bloomberg, Stifel analyst Stephen Willey said data precludes comparisons.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Highwoods Properties Inc. (HIW) to Buy
- Stifel Downgrades Apple (AAPL) to Hold on Weak iPhone Sell-Thru, Lack of Upside Catalyst
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Exelon Corp. (EXC) Following 3Q EPS Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Comments, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!