UPDATE: Exelixis (EXEL) Falls to Session Low on Cabozantinib and Opdivo Data
- Wall St. edges higher as earnings gather pace
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/24: (MPSX) (IIVI) (AKS) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (VZ) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
(Updated - September 28, 2016 11:57 AM, 12.56 PM EDT)
Exelixis (NASDAQ: EXEL) shares dropped Wednesday, falling 20%. The decline was tied to concerns about cabozantinib and Opdivo data and a numerically lower objected response rate vs other drugs combinations in testing.
According to Bloomberg, Stifel analyst Stephen Willey said data precludes comparisons.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Piedmont Office Realty Trust (PDM) to Hold
- Stifel Previews Apple (AAPL) Q4 Report
- Stifel Downgrades Humana (HUM) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Comments, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!