UPDATE: Exelixis (EXEL) Falls to Session Low on Cabozantinib and Opdivo Data
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
(Updated - September 28, 2016 11:57 AM, 12.56 PM EDT)
Exelixis (NASDAQ: EXEL) shares dropped Wednesday, falling 20%. The decline was tied to concerns about cabozantinib and Opdivo data and a numerically lower objected response rate vs other drugs combinations in testing.
According to Bloomberg, Stifel analyst Stephen Willey said data precludes comparisons.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- Valeant's (VRX) Weak Business Could Force it to Refinance Debt - Wells Fargo's Maris
- Twitter (TWTR) calls active on sharp rally
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Comments, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!