UPDATE: Benchmark Downgrades Energy Focus (EFOI) to Hold
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - August 12, 2016 8:56 AM EDT)
Benchmark downgraded Energy Focus (NASDAQ: EFOI) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $6. Analyst Mark Miller noted disappointing Q2 results and guidance.
"While Energy Focus expects its military sales to stabilize at a higher level and commercial sales to increase over the first two quarters of 2016, the sales guidance for the September quarter was well below investor expectations," noted Miller. "Coupled with higher projected Opex, we had to significantly lower our 2016 and 2017 outlook and now believe the breakeven sales level is $16.5 million. As such, we are lowering our rating to Hold until our visibility improves."
Shares of Energy Focus closed at $4.85 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Roth Capital Downgrades Ideal Power (IPWR) to Neutral
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $150.00 at BMO Capital; Keeps 'Market Perform'
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $165.00 at Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!