UPDATE: Benchmark Downgrades Energy Focus (EFOI) to Hold
- Wall St. rises amid robust earnings, GDP data
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use: letter
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/28: (GRVY) (VRTS) (ITGR) Higher; (OPXA) (SNMX) (STON) Lower
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
(Updated - August 12, 2016 8:56 AM EDT)
Benchmark downgraded Energy Focus (NASDAQ: EFOI) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $6. Analyst Mark Miller noted disappointing Q2 results and guidance.
"While Energy Focus expects its military sales to stabilize at a higher level and commercial sales to increase over the first two quarters of 2016, the sales guidance for the September quarter was well below investor expectations," noted Miller. "Coupled with higher projected Opex, we had to significantly lower our 2016 and 2017 outlook and now believe the breakeven sales level is $16.5 million. As such, we are lowering our rating to Hold until our visibility improves."
Shares of Energy Focus closed at $4.85 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Leerink Partners Downgrades McKesson (MCK) to Market Perform
- Cirrus Logic (CRUS) PT Raised to $65 at Needham & Company
- Alphabet (GOOGL) (GOOG) PT Raised to $925 at Needham & Company
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!