UPDATE: Benchmark Downgrades Energy Focus (EFOI) to Hold
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
(Updated - August 12, 2016 8:56 AM EDT)
Benchmark downgraded Energy Focus (NASDAQ: EFOI) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $6. Analyst Mark Miller noted disappointing Q2 results and guidance.
"While Energy Focus expects its military sales to stabilize at a higher level and commercial sales to increase over the first two quarters of 2016, the sales guidance for the September quarter was well below investor expectations," noted Miller. "Coupled with higher projected Opex, we had to significantly lower our 2016 and 2017 outlook and now believe the breakeven sales level is $16.5 million. As such, we are lowering our rating to Hold until our visibility improves."
Shares of Energy Focus closed at $4.85 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $45 at Oppenheimer
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Reliance Steel (RS) Following 3Q EPS Miss and Guidance
- Rodman & Renshaw Starts Abraxas Petroleum (AXAS) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!