UBS Starts Walgreens Boosts Alliance (WBA) at Buy
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
UBS initiates coverage on Walgreens Boosts Alliance (NASDAQ: WBA) with a Buy rating and a price target of $94.00.
Analyst Michael Cherny commented, "We are initiating coverage of Walgreens Boots Alliance with a Buy rating and a $94 price target. Walgreens is one of the two largest drug retailers in the US as well as the leading European drug retailer, with a focus on offering a combination of both convenience and differentiated products (including the No7 beauty products from Boots). The company is also in the midst of broadening its channel partnerships through a number of agreements with various different supply chain constituents, all targeted at driving improved productivity of the “box.” Note: UBS is acting as financial advisor to Walgreens in its pending acquisition of Rite Aid."
Shares of Walgreens Boosts Alliance closed at $80.51 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades Swift Transportation (SWFT) to Buy
- Baxter (BAX) PT, Estimates Raised at Evercore ISI
- T-Mobile (TMUS) Potential Capacity Crunch May Slow Momentum vs. Sprint (S) - FBR
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesUBS, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!