UBS Raises Price Target on Johnson Controls (JCI) to $53; Reiterates Buy
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
UBS reiterated a Buy rating on Johnson Controls (NYSE: JCI), and raised the price target to $53.00 (from $51.00), as the company completes Tyco combination.
Analyst Shannon O'Callaghan commented, "With the Tyco-JCI combination complete, we are assuming coverage of JCI (transfer from Auto Parts coverage). We expect the substantial multi-year cost/productivity opportunities to drive higher earnings power even in a slow growth environment. JCI sees $650M of Tyco synergies ($500M operating cost synergies + $150M tax synergies), $300M of existing JCI productivity targets, and $100M of existing Tyco productivity targets adding ~$1 to EPS over the next 3 years. We view the targeted $900M of cost/productivity ($400M G&A, $275M procurement, $225M field integration) as achievable and potentially conservative."
Shares of Johnson Controls closed at $43.94 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $105 at Oppenheimer Following 1Q Report
- JPMorgan Cuts Teva Pharma (TEVA) to Neutral Amid Challenging Generic Environment
- JPMorgan Downgrades Endo International plc (ENDP) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesUBS, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!