UBS Raises Price Target on Johnson Controls (JCI) to $53; Reiterates Buy
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
UBS reiterated a Buy rating on Johnson Controls (NYSE: JCI), and raised the price target to $53.00 (from $51.00), as the company completes Tyco combination.
Analyst Shannon O'Callaghan commented, "With the Tyco-JCI combination complete, we are assuming coverage of JCI (transfer from Auto Parts coverage). We expect the substantial multi-year cost/productivity opportunities to drive higher earnings power even in a slow growth environment. JCI sees $650M of Tyco synergies ($500M operating cost synergies + $150M tax synergies), $300M of existing JCI productivity targets, and $100M of existing Tyco productivity targets adding ~$1 to EPS over the next 3 years. We view the targeted $900M of cost/productivity ($400M G&A, $275M procurement, $225M field integration) as achievable and potentially conservative."
Shares of Johnson Controls closed at $43.94 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Drexel Hamilton Raises Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q Beat
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Dollar General (DG) Following 3Q
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) to $23 Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesUBS, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!