UBS Raises Price Target on Anadarko Petroleum (APC) to $73; Reiterates Buy
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
UBS reiterated a Buy rating on Anadarko Petroleum (NYSE: APC), and raised the price target to $73.00 (from $69.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. CFPS of $1.56 was above consensus' $1.36. APC raised its 2016 production guidance by ~16 MBoed to 716-721 MBoed, with roughly half of the increase driven by its 3Q beat and the remainder due to higher 4Q production.
Analyst William Featherston commented, "Clean 3Q EPS (loss) of ($0.89) was below UBSe of ($0.50) & consensus of ($0.58) with the miss vs. UBSe driven mainly by a higher non-cash exploration expense & a lower tax (benefit) rate. However, CFPS of $1.56 was above consensus' $1.36 & UBSe of $1.42 driven by production exceeding guidance, better price realizations, & lower per-unit cash costs than estimates. EBITDX rose 7% YoY to $1.19bn, 8% and 15% above UBS and consensus, respectively. Production declined 1% YoY to 780 MBoed, above the 739-761 MBoed guidance range. Per-unit costs declined 5% YoY to $5.68/Mcfe, roughly in line with the peer 3Q avg but 6% above UBSe on higher exploration."
Shares of Anadarko Petroleum closed at $59.44 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Beat
- Wedbush Downgrades Select Comfort (SCSS) to Neutral
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Martin Midstream Partners (MMLP) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesUBS, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!