Theravance Biopharma (TBPH): Increasing PT On Positive Pipeline Advancements - Guggenheim
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Guggenheim analyst, Louise Chen, reiterated her Buy rating on shares of Theravance Biopharma (NASDAQ: TBPH) and raised the price target to $40 from $30 on an increase in the DCF's the terminal multiple to 7x from 5x.
New and positive advancements in TBPH's pipeline increased the analyst's confidence in the commercial opportunity for TBPH's therapy portfolio:
1) The company now has back-up compounds for its two flagship blockbuster drugs, TD-1473 and TD-0714
2) Additional FULFIL data at ERS supports the large market opportunity for the Closed Triple
3) GSK, TBPH's partner for the Closed Triple, has decided to develop the drug for asthma as well as COPD, which could nearly double the sales potential
Shares of Theravance Biopharma closed at $33.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Planet Fitness (PLNT): Special Dividend May Be On Its Way - Guggenheim
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Planet Fitness (PLNT) Following Solid 3Q
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target on AXT, Inc. (AXTI) Following 3Q Beat and Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesLouise Chen, Guggenheim
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!