Tesaro (TSRO) PT Raised to $122 at Credit Suisse
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Credit Suisse analyst Alethia Young reiterated an Outperform rating and boosted her price target on Tesaro (NASDAQ: TSRO) to $122.00 (from $90.00) saying the big takeaway on Tesaro data is that it works broadly in all 2L ovarian populations and safety looks solid. They also think the robustness of this data bodes well from PRIMA and QUADRA but are maintaining our POS here. They also looked at their model and also adjusted durations in first-line.
Young commented, "We think Tesaro remains one of the most attractive and de-risked cancer assets in our landscape and the company has been cited in major press sources as a takeout target (Bloomberg, Investor Business Daily). Ex M&A, our DCF remains at $90/sh. We have built an M&A DCF model to capture what we think may drive upside to the story in the near-term. In our base case, we assume synergy cuts to SG&A of 50% and 20% to R&D and a 25% tax rate. We still think further upside to valuation in the long-term comes from 1) PARP expansion in other platinum sensitive tumors, 2) potential HRD- sales in 1L as we expect the company will amend the protocol, 3) readouts in breast cancer PARP studies in '17, and 4) immuno-oncology where we expect early data over 2017."
Shares of Tesaro closed at $99.26 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades OneMain (OMF) to Neutral
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades TransUnion (TRU) to Overweight, Named As Top Pick
- Mizuho Securities Raises Price Target on Noble Energy (NBL) to $48; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!