TESARO (TSRO) PT Raised to $100 at Mizuho Ahead of Multiple Catalysts
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Mizuho Securities analyst Eric Criscuolo reiterated a Buy rating and lifted his price target on Tesaro (NASDAQ: TSRO) to $100.00 (from $94.00) ahead of multiple catalysts with drivers in place.
Criscuolo commented, "We're reiterating our Buy and raising our PT to $100. We see a steady stream of potential data catalysts for niraparib over the next year-plus that could add to the excitement following NOVA results. VARUBI is gaining share, with a 1H17 IV launch to address the vast majority of the U.S. market, and an early immuno-oncology pipeline could produce first-in-class assets. Cash utilization is going up but its funding significant product launches. TSRO remains our top Biotech pick."
Shares of Tesaro closed at $89.45 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Evercore ISI Raises Price Target on Regions Financial (RF) to $15 After Meeting with Management
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!