TESARO (TSRO) PT Raised to $100 at Mizuho Ahead of Multiple Catalysts
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Mizuho Securities analyst Eric Criscuolo reiterated a Buy rating and lifted his price target on Tesaro (NASDAQ: TSRO) to $100.00 (from $94.00) ahead of multiple catalysts with drivers in place.
Criscuolo commented, "We're reiterating our Buy and raising our PT to $100. We see a steady stream of potential data catalysts for niraparib over the next year-plus that could add to the excitement following NOVA results. VARUBI is gaining share, with a 1H17 IV launch to address the vast majority of the U.S. market, and an early immuno-oncology pipeline could produce first-in-class assets. Cash utilization is going up but its funding significant product launches. TSRO remains our top Biotech pick."
Shares of Tesaro closed at $89.45 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rosenblatt Upgrades NETGEAR (NTGR) to Buy
- F5 Networks (FFIV) PT Raised to $120 at Jefferies
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Parexel (PRXL) to $67 Following Weak 1Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!