TESARO (TSRO) PT Raised to $100 at Mizuho Ahead of Multiple Catalysts
- Wall St. set to open lower, weighed down by GE
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/21: (ALKS) (RAI) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SGY) (TWLO) (RRGB) Lower (more...)
- Oil rises on Russia's output freeze commitment
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Mizuho Securities analyst Eric Criscuolo reiterated a Buy rating and lifted his price target on Tesaro (NASDAQ: TSRO) to $100.00 (from $94.00) ahead of multiple catalysts with drivers in place.
Criscuolo commented, "We're reiterating our Buy and raising our PT to $100. We see a steady stream of potential data catalysts for niraparib over the next year-plus that could add to the excitement following NOVA results. VARUBI is gaining share, with a 1H17 IV launch to address the vast majority of the U.S. market, and an early immuno-oncology pipeline could produce first-in-class assets. Cash utilization is going up but its funding significant product launches. TSRO remains our top Biotech pick."
Shares of Tesaro closed at $89.45 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- Yahoo! (YHOO): Downgrading To Hold, Raising PT - Jefferies
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Boston Beer Co. (SAM) to $140 Following Weak 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!