TESARO (TSRO) PT Raised to $100 at Mizuho Ahead of Multiple Catalysts
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities analyst Eric Criscuolo reiterated a Buy rating and lifted his price target on Tesaro (NASDAQ: TSRO) to $100.00 (from $94.00) ahead of multiple catalysts with drivers in place.
Criscuolo commented, "We're reiterating our Buy and raising our PT to $100. We see a steady stream of potential data catalysts for niraparib over the next year-plus that could add to the excitement following NOVA results. VARUBI is gaining share, with a 1H17 IV launch to address the vast majority of the U.S. market, and an early immuno-oncology pipeline could produce first-in-class assets. Cash utilization is going up but its funding significant product launches. TSRO remains our top Biotech pick."
Shares of Tesaro closed at $89.45 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $45 at Oppenheimer
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $47 at Credit Suisse; Results Just 'Ok' But Visability Increases Conviction
- FBR Capital Raises price Target on Gentex Corp (GNTX) to $22
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!