Stifel Reiterates Buy on Urban Outfitters (URBN) Following 2Q
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- Oil rises on Russia's output freeze commitment
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Stifel reiterated a Buy rating on Urban Outfitters, Inc. (NASDAQ: URBN), and raised the price target to $40.00 (from $35.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. URBN reported an $0.11 EPS beat. Stifel believes that URBN is a particularly well-positioned business for the retail environment of today.
Analyst Richard Jaffe commented, "URBN reported 2Q EPS of $0.66, $0.11 above consensus and our estimate. The beat vs. our estimate was driven by better than expected sales and gross margin. EPS increased an impressive 27% vs. LY as solid execution drove positive comps and substantial merchandise margin improvement."
Shares of Urban Outfitters, Inc. closed at $31.24 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- KLA-Tencor (KLAC) PT Lifted to $75 at Nomura
- Proofpoint (PFPT): Separating From The Pack - Wedbush
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on Halliburton (HAL) Following 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesStifel, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!