Splunk (SPLK): Cloud Weighs on License But Raising PT - Wedbush
- S&P, Nasdaq hit highs on gains in health, tech stocks
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
- Exclusive: ECB rejects Monte Paschi's request for more time to raise cash - source
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wedbush analyst, Steve Koenig, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Splunk (NASDAQ: SPLK) after a strong revenue beat and guidance raise. Cloud grew rapidly, consistent with channel checks but the transition led to significant license deceleration. Checks and analysis give the analyst confidence in SPLK’s fundamentals, and he suspects greater transparency will be forthcoming in the next several quarters. He would accumulate SPLK on any pullback due to confusion about SPLK’s optics.
SPLK’s upcoming customer conference and analyst day on Sept. 27th; should help investors understand the significance of the company’s cloud transition. The price target increases to $72 from $70.
Shares of Splunk closed at $65.10 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Restoration Hardware (RH) to $34 Following 3Q
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $210 Following 4Q
- Broadcom (AVGO) PT Raised to $210 at Mizuho
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!