Splunk (SPLK): Cloud Weighs on License But Raising PT - Wedbush
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wedbush analyst, Steve Koenig, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Splunk (NASDAQ: SPLK) after a strong revenue beat and guidance raise. Cloud grew rapidly, consistent with channel checks but the transition led to significant license deceleration. Checks and analysis give the analyst confidence in SPLK’s fundamentals, and he suspects greater transparency will be forthcoming in the next several quarters. He would accumulate SPLK on any pullback due to confusion about SPLK’s optics.
SPLK’s upcoming customer conference and analyst day on Sept. 27th; should help investors understand the significance of the company’s cloud transition. The price target increases to $72 from $70.
Shares of Splunk closed at $65.10 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- Maxim Integrated Products (MXIM): Chip Recovery Has Begun - Wells Fargo
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Danaher (DHR) Following 'Clean' 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!