Splunk (SPLK): Cloud Weighs on License But Raising PT - Wedbush
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wedbush analyst, Steve Koenig, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Splunk (NASDAQ: SPLK) after a strong revenue beat and guidance raise. Cloud grew rapidly, consistent with channel checks but the transition led to significant license deceleration. Checks and analysis give the analyst confidence in SPLK’s fundamentals, and he suspects greater transparency will be forthcoming in the next several quarters. He would accumulate SPLK on any pullback due to confusion about SPLK’s optics.
SPLK’s upcoming customer conference and analyst day on Sept. 27th; should help investors understand the significance of the company’s cloud transition. The price target increases to $72 from $70.
Shares of Splunk closed at $65.10 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Checkpoint Software (CHKP) PT Raised to $94 at Stifel Following 4Q Beat
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Downgrades Health Care REIT (HCN) to Hold
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $102 at Stifel Following 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!