Silicon Motion Technology (SIMO): Expect A Beat - Susquahana
- Goldman sends Dow to record high, techs lift S&P, Nasdaq
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Susquehanna analyst, Mehdi Hosseini, reiterated his Positive rating on Silicon Motion Technology (NASDAQ: SIMO) and expects the company's Sep Q report and Dec Q guide to help with upside to CY16 estimates.
No change to the price target of $60.00
Shares of Silicon Motion Technology closed at $51.71 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Crocs (CROX) PT, Estimates Trimmed at Susquehanna
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Illinois Tool Works (ITW) Following Analyst Day
- KLR Group Raises Price Target on PDC Energy (PDCE) to $90
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesSusquehanna International Group of Companies
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!