Silicon Motion (SIMO) Sees Downside Action
- Fed Drops 'Considerable Time', Says Can be 'Patient' on Rates
- Wall Street Looks to Profit from New and Improved Cuba Relations (CUBA) (RCL) (CCL)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/17: (ASPX) (VOLC) (DRIV) Higher; (NVGN) (BEAV) (RT) Lower
- Philips N.V. (PHG) to Acquire Volcano (VOLC) in $1B Deal
- Morgan Stanley Sees Major Server Cycle in 2015, Upgrades IT Hardware Sector (HPQ) (STX) (WDC) (QLGC)
Silicon Motion (Nasdaq: SIMO) seeing downside action related to negative analyst comments, citing upcoming competition from Qualcomm (Nasdaq: QCOM). Shares of SIMO are down nearly 5%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Pershing Square's Ackman Appears on Bloomberg TV; Herbalife (HLF) Implosion Likely in 2015
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades Imperva (IMPV) to Buy
- UPDATE: Empire Resorts (NYNY) Announces Montreign Selected by New York as Sole Eligible 'Region One' Applicant
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!