Silicon Motion (SIMO) Sees Downside Action
- Top 10 News for 5/18 - 5/22: Fed Rate Hike Pushed Back; Icahn Calls for More Apple Buybacks; Big Banks Settle FX Probe
- Yellen Says Rate Hike at Some Point This Year 'Appropriate'
- Deere & Co. (DE) Posts Q2 EPS of $2.03; Lowers Equipment Sales Outlook for FY15
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 EPS to Low-Side of Expectations
- Foot Locker (FL) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c
Silicon Motion (Nasdaq: SIMO) seeing downside action related to negative analyst comments, citing upcoming competition from Qualcomm (Nasdaq: QCOM). Shares of SIMO are down nearly 5%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Brean Capital Remains Bullish Following an Investor Dinner With Silicon Motion Technology (SIMO)
- Best Buy (BBY) PT, Estimates Lifted at Jefferies Post Q1
- Foot Locker (FL) Price Target Raised at Deutsche Bank Following Strong Quarterly Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!