Silicon Motion (SIMO) Sees Downside Action
- Top 10 News for 4/13 - 4/17: China Regulation, Greek Debt Rattle Markets; Netflix Rockets on Results; M&A News, Rumors Abound
- U.S. Antitrust Lawyers May Move to Block Comcast (CMCSA), Time Warner Cable (TWC) Deal
- Teva (TEVA) Said Considering Bid for Mylan (MYL)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Stock Futures Deep in the Red
Silicon Motion (Nasdaq: SIMO) seeing downside action related to negative analyst comments, citing upcoming competition from Qualcomm (Nasdaq: QCOM). Shares of SIMO are down nearly 5%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Bluebird Bio (BLUE) PT Raised to $150 at JPMorgan Ahead of LentiGlobin Update
- UPDATE: Cantor Fitzgerald Upgrades Rosetta Genomics (ROSG) to Buy
- Chardan Capital Cuts PT on Himax (HIMX) to $6; High Inventories, Weak Sell-Through May Impact Q2 Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!