Silicon Motion (SIMO) Sees Downside Action
- NXP Semi (NXPI) and Freescale Semi (FSL) to Merge in $40 Billion Deal
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 3/2: (TCON) (OHRP) (OMER) Higher; (LL) (PCRX) (MITL) Lower
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) to Acquire Aruba Networks (ARUN) for $24.67/Share
- Lumber Liquidators (LL) Comments on 60 Minutes Episode, Says Laminate Floors Completely Safe
- Costco Wholesale (COST), Citi (C), Visa (V) Enter co-Branded Card Agreements
Silicon Motion (Nasdaq: SIMO) seeing downside action related to negative analyst comments, citing upcoming competition from Qualcomm (Nasdaq: QCOM). Shares of SIMO are down nearly 5%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GoPro (GPRO) Knock-off Will Use Ambarella's (AMBA) Chipset; Clear Positive for Ambarella, Says Analyst
- Roth Capital Lowers FY15 Revs, GM Outlook on Ballard Power (BLDP); Maintains 'Buy' Rating
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades Google (GOOG) (GOOGL) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!