Select Comfort Corp (SCSS): Upgrading Ahead of FCF Expansion Which Should Lead To Buybacks - Piper Jaffray
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Piper Jaffray analyst, Peter Keith, upgraded Select Comfort (NASDAQ: SCSS) to Overweight and raised his price target of $31 after taking management on the road last week.
The upgrade is based on three factors: 1) the potential for significant upside to 2017 Consensus EPS; 2) an increased comfort with implied Q4 guidance; and 3) the FCF yield is now >10% and represents an attractive valuation.
SCSS shares have been plagued by inconsistent performance in recent years, but the analyst sees potential for improvement as SCSS moves beyond 4 years of heavy investment and transformation activity
As SCSS moves past its transformation/investment years, capital spending and acquisitions are expected to decline from $90M/year to $50M-$60M/year. Also CF from operations are expected to be $175M-$200M/year through 2019. All of this translates to annual FCF of $125M-$150M/year or a >10% FCF yield based on current market cap. We expect much of this FCF to go to share repurchase activity.
Shares of Select Comfort closed at $25.76 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Cooper Cos. (COO) Following 4Q Results
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $210 Following 4Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!