Select Comfort Corp (SCSS): Upgrading Ahead of FCF Expansion Which Should Lead To Buybacks - Piper Jaffray
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Piper Jaffray analyst, Peter Keith, upgraded Select Comfort (NASDAQ: SCSS) to Overweight and raised his price target of $31 after taking management on the road last week.
The upgrade is based on three factors: 1) the potential for significant upside to 2017 Consensus EPS; 2) an increased comfort with implied Q4 guidance; and 3) the FCF yield is now >10% and represents an attractive valuation.
SCSS shares have been plagued by inconsistent performance in recent years, but the analyst sees potential for improvement as SCSS moves beyond 4 years of heavy investment and transformation activity
As SCSS moves past its transformation/investment years, capital spending and acquisitions are expected to decline from $90M/year to $50M-$60M/year. Also CF from operations are expected to be $175M-$200M/year through 2019. All of this translates to annual FCF of $125M-$150M/year or a >10% FCF yield based on current market cap. We expect much of this FCF to go to share repurchase activity.
Shares of Select Comfort closed at $25.76 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Downgrades Simon Property Group (SPG) to Hold
- Hilliard Lyons Upgrades Community Trust Bancorp (CTBI) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!