Select Comfort Corp (SCSS): Upgrading Ahead of FCF Expansion Which Should Lead To Buybacks - Piper Jaffray
- S&P, Dow rise on health stocks; Nasdaq weighed by Comcast
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of 71c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/27: (PRQR) (OCN) (TWTR) Higher; (CYH) (GNC) (RNWK) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Piper Jaffray analyst, Peter Keith, upgraded Select Comfort (NASDAQ: SCSS) to Overweight and raised his price target of $31 after taking management on the road last week.
The upgrade is based on three factors: 1) the potential for significant upside to 2017 Consensus EPS; 2) an increased comfort with implied Q4 guidance; and 3) the FCF yield is now >10% and represents an attractive valuation.
SCSS shares have been plagued by inconsistent performance in recent years, but the analyst sees potential for improvement as SCSS moves beyond 4 years of heavy investment and transformation activity
As SCSS moves past its transformation/investment years, capital spending and acquisitions are expected to decline from $90M/year to $50M-$60M/year. Also CF from operations are expected to be $175M-$200M/year through 2019. All of this translates to annual FCF of $125M-$150M/year or a >10% FCF yield based on current market cap. We expect much of this FCF to go to share repurchase activity.
Shares of Select Comfort closed at $25.76 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rosenblatt Upgrades NETGEAR (NTGR) to Buy
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Parexel (PRXL) to $67 Following Weak 1Q
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on VCA Antech (WOOF) Following 3Q Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!