Seaport Global Securities Downgrades Noble Corporation (NE) to Neutral
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Seaport Global Securities downgraded Noble Corporation (NYSE: NE) from Accumulate to Neutral and maintains a $6 price target.
Analyst Mark Brown commented, "We maintain our price target of $6.00 on NE based on a 9.5x multiple on our 2018 EBITDA estimate. The stock price has increased recently to $6.29 as of yesterday’s close and is now slightly above our unchanged price target, hence we reduce our rating to Neutral (from Accumulate) to reflect that we now consider the shares fairly valued. Our EBITDA estimates are 2% below consensus in 2017 and 15% above consensus in 2018."
Shares of Noble Corporation closed at $6.29 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Danaher (DHR) Following 'Clean' 3Q Report
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on American Airlines (AAL) Following 3Q EPS Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!