Seaport Global Securities Downgrades Noble Corporation (NE) to Neutral
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Seaport Global Securities downgraded Noble Corporation (NYSE: NE) from Accumulate to Neutral and maintains a $6 price target.
Analyst Mark Brown commented, "We maintain our price target of $6.00 on NE based on a 9.5x multiple on our 2018 EBITDA estimate. The stock price has increased recently to $6.29 as of yesterday’s close and is now slightly above our unchanged price target, hence we reduce our rating to Neutral (from Accumulate) to reflect that we now consider the shares fairly valued. Our EBITDA estimates are 2% below consensus in 2017 and 15% above consensus in 2018."
Shares of Noble Corporation closed at $6.29 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Leerink Partners Downgrades McKesson (MCK) to Market Perform
- Pacific Crest Downgrades World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) to Sector Weight
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Upgrades Level 3 Communications (LVLT) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!