SAP AG (SAP): Take Profits Ahead Of Earnings - Cowen
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cowen analyst, Derrick Wood, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of SAP AG (NYSE: SAP) after partner checks are were cautious than last quarter with many citing delays due to US election uncertainty. The analyst also thinks SAP is seeing more seasonality in its business.
With the stock up 12% since 2Q's beat, the analyst thinks investors may want to take NT some profits. This cautious stance on the stock does not imply the bigger picture isn't bullish. The analyst thinks that the company's medium-term product cycle remains strong and that 4Q should be better positioned for seasonal strength.
No change to the price target of $93.
Shares of SAP AG closed at $88.61 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cowen Upgrades Dick's Sporting Goods (DKS) to Outperform
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Rambus (RMBS) Following 3Q Report
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Kimberly-Clark (KMB) Following 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesCowen & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!