SAP AG (SAP): Take Profits Ahead Of Earnings - Cowen
- Wall Street dips as Verizon drags; AmEx curbs losses
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/20: (DRWI) (MBRX) (SPU) Higher; (RIGL) (FLXS) (DXPE) Lower
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces Self-Driving Hardware for All Vehicles in Production; Includes Model 3
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c; Guides FY17 EPS
- Verizon Communications (VZ) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Cowen analyst, Derrick Wood, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of SAP AG (NYSE: SAP) after partner checks are were cautious than last quarter with many citing delays due to US election uncertainty. The analyst also thinks SAP is seeing more seasonality in its business.
With the stock up 12% since 2Q's beat, the analyst thinks investors may want to take NT some profits. This cautious stance on the stock does not imply the bigger picture isn't bullish. The analyst thinks that the company's medium-term product cycle remains strong and that 4Q should be better positioned for seasonal strength.
No change to the price target of $93.
Shares of SAP AG closed at $88.61 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on American Express (AXP) to $75; Reiterates Market Perform
- Wedbush Cuts Price Target on Tractor Supply (TSCO) to $65 Following 3Q
- Seagate (STX) PT Raised to $47 at Needham & Company
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesCowen & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!