Roth Capital Starts American Superconductor (AMSC) at Buy
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Roth Capital initiates coverage on American Superconductor (NASDAQ: AMSC) with a Buy rating and a price target of $10.00.
Analyst Philip Shen commented, "American Superconductor Corporation (NASDAQ: AMSC) has established itself as a leading provider of MW scale solutions in the wind market. With the wind business providing a base for revenues, management is pursuing growth opportunities with disruptive solutions enabled by the company’s proprietary HTS wire. As AMSC makes progress on its key REG project with ComEd and its ship protection contract with the Navy, we see attractive potential for revenue growth acceleration. Initiating at Buy, $10PT."
Shares of American Superconductor closed at $6.96 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dougherty & Co Starts Quality Systems (QSII) at Neutral
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) to $23 Following 3Q
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Kroger (KR) to $30 Following 3Q and Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesRoth Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!