Roth Capital Starts American Superconductor (AMSC) at Buy
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Roth Capital initiates coverage on American Superconductor (NASDAQ: AMSC) with a Buy rating and a price target of $10.00.
Analyst Philip Shen commented, "American Superconductor Corporation (NASDAQ: AMSC) has established itself as a leading provider of MW scale solutions in the wind market. With the wind business providing a base for revenues, management is pursuing growth opportunities with disruptive solutions enabled by the company’s proprietary HTS wire. As AMSC makes progress on its key REG project with ComEd and its ship protection contract with the Navy, we see attractive potential for revenue growth acceleration. Initiating at Buy, $10PT."
Shares of American Superconductor closed at $6.96 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rodman & Renshaw Starts Abraxas Petroleum (AXAS) at Buy
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Boston Beer Co. (SAM) to $140 Following Weak 3Q
- AMD (AMD) Q3 'Solid' - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesRoth Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!