Roth Capital Starts American Superconductor (AMSC) at Buy
- Wall St. drops on bleak GE outlook; Microsoft blunts losses
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/21: (ALKS) (RAI) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SGY) (TWLO) (RRGB) Lower (more...)
- Oil on track for first weekly loss in five weeks on strong dollar
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Roth Capital initiates coverage on American Superconductor (NASDAQ: AMSC) with a Buy rating and a price target of $10.00.
Analyst Philip Shen commented, "American Superconductor Corporation (NASDAQ: AMSC) has established itself as a leading provider of MW scale solutions in the wind market. With the wind business providing a base for revenues, management is pursuing growth opportunities with disruptive solutions enabled by the company’s proprietary HTS wire. As AMSC makes progress on its key REG project with ComEd and its ship protection contract with the Navy, we see attractive potential for revenue growth acceleration. Initiating at Buy, $10PT."
Shares of American Superconductor closed at $6.96 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Starts Xenon Pharmaceuticals (XENE) at Buy
- Maxim Integrated (MXIM) PT Bumped to $45 at Jefferies Following In-Line Results on Note 7 Impact
- Philip Morris Intl (PM) PT Raised to $101 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesRoth Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!