Roth Capital Starts American Superconductor (AMSC) at Buy
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Roth Capital initiates coverage on American Superconductor (NASDAQ: AMSC) with a Buy rating and a price target of $10.00.
Analyst Philip Shen commented, "American Superconductor Corporation (NASDAQ: AMSC) has established itself as a leading provider of MW scale solutions in the wind market. With the wind business providing a base for revenues, management is pursuing growth opportunities with disruptive solutions enabled by the company’s proprietary HTS wire. As AMSC makes progress on its key REG project with ComEd and its ship protection contract with the Navy, we see attractive potential for revenue growth acceleration. Initiating at Buy, $10PT."
Shares of American Superconductor closed at $6.96 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Starts Baidu (BIDU) at Equalweight
- DA Davidson Downgrades Inventure Foods (SNAK) to Neutral, Predicts Company Won't Exist In Current Form Come June 2017
- Harley-Davidson (HOG): Raising Below Market PT - Wedbush
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesRoth Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!