Roth Capital Affirms Pieris Pharma (PIRS) at 'Buy' Following Positive PRS-343 Data
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Roth Capital affirms Pieris Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: PIRS) at Buy with a price target of $6 after the company announced that it presented new preclinical data demonstrating in vivo efficacy of its lead 4-1BB (CD137)-based bispecific cancer immunotherapeutic drug candidate, PRS-343.
Analyst Joseph Pantginis commented,
We believe that the results presented today are encouraging and that they build a strong data based foundation for the idea that tumor localized co-stimulatory T cell activation by the bispecific PRS-343 may 1) lead to higher efficacy, and 2) result in reduced systemic toxicity relative to an anti-4-1BB mAb. This foundation, which is the basis for the Phase I trial to be initiated in 1H17, in combination with its manufacturing profile, are critical factors that will weigh in for the potential success of PRS-343, in our belief.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Roth Capital Affirms Stemline Therapeutics (STML) at 'Buy' Following Strong SL-401 Update
- Mizuho Issues 6 Key Takeaways from Celgene (CELG) Analyst Meeting at ASH
- Instinet Raises Price Target on Noble Energy (NBL) to $44; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Related EntitiesRoth Capital, S3
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!