Rosenblatt Starts Tableau Software (DATA) at Buy
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Rosenblatt initiates coverage on Tableau Software (NYSE: DATA) with a Buy rating and a price target of $70.00.
Analyst Marshall Senk commented, "Tableau has been on an historic run, growing its business 10x over the past five years as it redefined data visualization for analytics. In Q4, DATA reported a license shortfall and presented a disappointing 2016 outlook driving the stock down 50%. While the stock has shown a strong recovery moving 46% off of the lows, we view the depth of the selloff as being overdone and believe the move up was warranted both as emotions settled down and the company has put up two consecutive much improved quarters. We attribute this rebound to both significant new product flow (release 9.3) and changes to sales operations that have made the company more effective at negotiating larger transactions with enterprise customers."
Shares of Tableau Software closed at $53.71 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts Owens Corning (OC) at Buy
- Oppenheimer Assumes Teva Pharma (TEVA) at Outperform
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts Beacon Roofing Supply (BECN) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!