Rosenblatt Reiterates Buy on Barracuda Networks (CUDA) Following 2Q Report
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Rosenblatt reiterated a Buy rating and $30.00 price target on Barracuda Networks (NYSE: CUDA) following the company's 2Q earnings report. EPS came in at $0.21, a penny better than the street while both billings of $100.3 million and revenue of $87.9 million were ahead of guidance and expectations. Office 365 is just starting to provide a tailwind for Barracuda. Microsoft reports they are adding 50,000 new SMB customers to Office 365 every month.
Analyst Marshall Senk commented, "Barracuda delivered a solid Q2 beat last night as the company’s strategic shift towards the cloud continues to drive results. Core billings growth continued to outperform up 20% in the quarter driven by strength in both NGFW (across platforms) and email. Appliance revenue has stabilized at $21.5 million as the company has worked to bring new features from cloud products to the boxes. Customers continue to tell us that they view product consistency and a consistent management environment as key competitive advantages for Barracuda as they plan cloud migration over time."
Shares of Barracuda Networks closed at $23.33 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- Mizuho Securities Remains Sidelined on Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Following 3Q Beat
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Boston Beer Co. (SAM) to $140 Following Weak 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesEarnings, Rosenblatt
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!