Retrophin (RTRX) PT Raised to $32 at Leerink Partners Following Clear Efficacy from Sparsentan
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Leerink Partners analyst Joseph Schwatz reiterated an Outperform rating and boosted his price target on Retrophin (NASDAQ: RTRX) to $32.00 (from $27.00) after the company announced positive top-line results for Phase 2b DUET study of sparsentan in focal segmental glomerulosclerosis (FSGS) this morning and they spoke with management following the results conference.
"We are very optimistic that sparsentan will be approved but it remains to be seen whether today's results will support accelerated approval (AA) or if another clinical trial is needed," Schwatz said.
Shares of Retrophin closed at $16.32 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs (GS) PT Raised to $256.00 at Oppenheimer Following 4Q Report
- PTC Inc. (PTC) PT Raised to $60 at Citi; Reiterates Buy
- Checkpoint Software (CHKP) PT Raised to $115 at Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!