Retrophin (RTRX) PT Raised to $32 at Leerink Partners Following Clear Efficacy from Sparsentan
- S&P, Dow rise on health stocks; Nasdaq weighed by Comcast
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/27: (PCMI) (OCN) (TTMI) Higher; (CYH) (RWLK) (AMFW) Lower
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of 71c
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Leerink Partners analyst Joseph Schwatz reiterated an Outperform rating and boosted his price target on Retrophin (NASDAQ: RTRX) to $32.00 (from $27.00) after the company announced positive top-line results for Phase 2b DUET study of sparsentan in focal segmental glomerulosclerosis (FSGS) this morning and they spoke with management following the results conference.
"We are very optimistic that sparsentan will be approved but it remains to be seen whether today's results will support accelerated approval (AA) or if another clinical trial is needed," Schwatz said.
Shares of Retrophin closed at $16.32 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rosenblatt Upgrades NETGEAR (NTGR) to Buy
- Jefferies Raises Price Target as Cheesecake Factory (CAKE) Posts 3Q Beat
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Coca Cola (KO) to $46 Following 3Q; Reaffirmed Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!