Retrophin (RTRX) PT Raised to $32 at Leerink Partners Following Clear Efficacy from Sparsentan
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Leerink Partners analyst Joseph Schwatz reiterated an Outperform rating and boosted his price target on Retrophin (NASDAQ: RTRX) to $32.00 (from $27.00) after the company announced positive top-line results for Phase 2b DUET study of sparsentan in focal segmental glomerulosclerosis (FSGS) this morning and they spoke with management following the results conference.
"We are very optimistic that sparsentan will be approved but it remains to be seen whether today's results will support accelerated approval (AA) or if another clinical trial is needed," Schwatz said.
Shares of Retrophin closed at $16.32 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q; Reiterates Outperform
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on US Physical Therapy (USPH) to $63 Following 12-Clinic Acquisition
- Cowen Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!