Retrophin (RTRX) PT Raised to $32 at Leerink Partners Following Clear Efficacy from Sparsentan
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Leerink Partners analyst Joseph Schwatz reiterated an Outperform rating and boosted his price target on Retrophin (NASDAQ: RTRX) to $32.00 (from $27.00) after the company announced positive top-line results for Phase 2b DUET study of sparsentan in focal segmental glomerulosclerosis (FSGS) this morning and they spoke with management following the results conference.
"We are very optimistic that sparsentan will be approved but it remains to be seen whether today's results will support accelerated approval (AA) or if another clinical trial is needed," Schwatz said.
Shares of Retrophin closed at $16.32 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Retrophin (RTRX) Plans Presentations on Additional Phase 2 DUET Data as FSGS Treatment at ASN Event
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Danaher (DHR) Following 'Clean' 3Q Report
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Benchmark Electronics (BHE) Following In-Line 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!