Recro Pharma (REPH): Phase 3 Data, A Catalyst This Quarter - HC Wainwright
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
H.C. Wainwright analyst, Ed Arce, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Recro Pharma (NASDAQ: REPH) and expects positive Phase 3 data of IV meloxicam in the abdominoplasty trial to drive meaningful share gains.
On the 3Q earnings call, Recro affirmed that enrollment into the second pivotal trial of IV meloxicam is complete and on track to readout by the year end. As a reminder, this trial is a randomized, multicenter, double-blind, placebo-controlled Phase 3 study (NCT02678286) designed to test IV meloxicam in 200 subjects following "mini" abdominoplasty surgery, a representative soft tissue surgery that is commonly used in pain management trials.
Shares of Recro Pharma closed at $8.04 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
- Jefferies Adjusts Estimates on Ciena (CIEN) - PT to $29
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Related EntitiesEarnings, H.C. Wainwright, Ed Arce
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!