Recro Pharma (REPH): Phase 3 Data, A Catalyst This Quarter - HC Wainwright
- S&P, Nasdaq hit highs on gains in health, tech stocks
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
- Exclusive: ECB rejects Monte Paschi's request for more time to raise cash - source
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
H.C. Wainwright analyst, Ed Arce, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Recro Pharma (NASDAQ: REPH) and expects positive Phase 3 data of IV meloxicam in the abdominoplasty trial to drive meaningful share gains.
On the 3Q earnings call, Recro affirmed that enrollment into the second pivotal trial of IV meloxicam is complete and on track to readout by the year end. As a reminder, this trial is a randomized, multicenter, double-blind, placebo-controlled Phase 3 study (NCT02678286) designed to test IV meloxicam in 200 subjects following "mini" abdominoplasty surgery, a representative soft tissue surgery that is commonly used in pain management trials.
Shares of Recro Pharma closed at $8.04 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Restoration Hardware (RH) to $34 Following 3Q
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Casey's General Stores (CASY) Following 2Q Earnings Report
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Comtech Telecom (CMTL) to $16 Following 1Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Related EntitiesEarnings, H.C. Wainwright, Ed Arce
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!