Recro Pharma (REPH): Phase 3 Data, A Catalyst This Quarter - HC Wainwright
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
H.C. Wainwright analyst, Ed Arce, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Recro Pharma (NASDAQ: REPH) and expects positive Phase 3 data of IV meloxicam in the abdominoplasty trial to drive meaningful share gains.
On the 3Q earnings call, Recro affirmed that enrollment into the second pivotal trial of IV meloxicam is complete and on track to readout by the year end. As a reminder, this trial is a randomized, multicenter, double-blind, placebo-controlled Phase 3 study (NCT02678286) designed to test IV meloxicam in 200 subjects following "mini" abdominoplasty surgery, a representative soft tissue surgery that is commonly used in pain management trials.
Shares of Recro Pharma closed at $8.04 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NetEase (NTES) PT Raised To $305 At Goldman Sachs, Maintains Buy
- Wintrust Financial (WTFC) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
- BTIG Raises Price Target on CardConnect Corp. (CCN) to $17; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Related EntitiesEarnings, H.C. Wainwright, Ed Arce
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!