RBC Capital Remains Bullish as ConAgra Brands (CAG) Distributes Lamb Weston Stock
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
RBC Capital maintained an Outperform rating on ConAgra Brands (NYSE: CAG), and cut the price target to $42.00 (from $54.00), following the distribution of Lamb Weston stock to shareholders.
Analyst David Palmer commented, "We are adjusting our price target to $42 from $54 to reflect the distribution of Lamb Weston stock to shareholders on 11/10. We continue to believe the company's new pure-play focus and M&A options warrant a higher valuation relative to peers versus its current and historical discount. We also envision upside to consensus and company gross margin expectations through improved revenue management and promotion effectiveness. Maintain Outperform rating."
Shares of ConAgra closed at $34.30 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
- UBS Raises Price Target on Dick's Sporting Goods (DKS) to $69
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!