RBC Capital Remains Bullish as ConAgra Brands (CAG) Distributes Lamb Weston Stock
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
RBC Capital maintained an Outperform rating on ConAgra Brands (NYSE: CAG), and cut the price target to $42.00 (from $54.00), following the distribution of Lamb Weston stock to shareholders.
Analyst David Palmer commented, "We are adjusting our price target to $42 from $54 to reflect the distribution of Lamb Weston stock to shareholders on 11/10. We continue to believe the company's new pure-play focus and M&A options warrant a higher valuation relative to peers versus its current and historical discount. We also envision upside to consensus and company gross margin expectations through improved revenue management and promotion effectiveness. Maintain Outperform rating."
Shares of ConAgra closed at $34.30 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FBR Capital Cuts Price Target on Express (EXPR) Following 3Q EPS Miss
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Dollar General (DG) Following 3Q
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Kroger (KR) to $30 Following 3Q and Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!