RBC Capital Remains Bullish Following General Mills' (GIS) 1Q Release
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
RBC Capital reiterated an Outperform rating and $73.00 price target on General Mills (NYSE: GIS) following the comany's 1Q earnings report. Much of yesterday's earnings call was dedicated to the discussion of a troubling revenue decline in fiscal 1Q and the reasons for improving trends for the rest of FY17.
Analyst David Palmer commented, "We are maintaining our FY17 earnings estimates after the company's F1Q results. We will be watching Mills trends closely to see if its segmentation approach and new product news leads to a firming up in base sales trends and positive EPS revisions (the key stock driver)."
Shares of General Mills closed at $65.26 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NetEase (NTES) PT Raised To $305 At Goldman Sachs, Maintains Buy
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Himax Technologies (HIMX) to Neutral
- Impax Laboratories (IPXL): Raising 4Q EPS 33% Ahead Of Earnings - RBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!