RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Etsy (ETSY) Following 3Q Report
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
RBC Capital reiterated a Sector Perform rating on Etsy (NASDAQ: ETSY), and raised the price target to $15.00 (from $13.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. Etsy reported revenues of $87.6MM, which was above the Street estimates of $86.8MM. Management re-iterated its long-term guidance.
Analyst Andrew Bruckner commented, "Etsy posted a solid Q3, particularly lower down the income statement, and raised its near-term guidance. We are increasing our estimates and PT to $15. Maintain Sector Perform."
Shares of Etsy closed at $12.95 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Brean Capital Cuts Price Target on G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Following 3Q Miss
- Shopify (SHOP): CFO Meetings Indicate Strong Growth Ahead - Wedbush
- Mizuho Securities Cuts Price Target on Express (EXPR) Following 3Q Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!