Puma Biotech (PBYI): Cash Hoard Grows - Stifel
- Wall Street turns defensive on Trump's protectionist stance
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Thrashed as Apple (AAPL) Lawsuit Threatens Licensing Business Model
- McDonald's (MCD) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Stifel analyst, Thomas Shrader, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Puma Biotechnology (NYSE: PBYI) after the company announced 3Q16 financial results including an EPS of ($2.02) and a cash position of $108.9 (excluding the $162 million in net proceeds of a recent follow on).
This cash position is partially earmarked for the pre-launch activities of neratinib in 2017, and more specifically to support an expanded access program. This program will allow free access to neratinib for both physicians and patient, increasing awareness to the drug, its benefits and management. The analyst views this effort as a positive as he believes it reflects managements confidence that the neratinib side effects are controllable and physicians and patients will have a positive experience with the drug.
Puma is also set to report important key findings from ongoing clinical trials over the next 6 months, including data from the study of neratinib + loperamide, and neratinib + fulvestrant. Both studies are important to support a favorable risk benefit profile of neratinib and its NDA and MAA applications. No change to the price target of $88.
Shares of Puma Biotechnology closed at $46.85 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Procter & Gamble (PG) PT Raised to $96 at UBS Following 2Q Report
- Teradyne (TER) PT Raised to $28 at Deutsche Bank; Reiterates Buy
- Bank Of Hawaii Corp. (BOH) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Earnings
Related EntitiesStifel, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!