Pivotal Research Downgrades Walt Disney (DIS) to Hold
- Wall Street hits record high for third day in a row
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Exclusive: Japan's TDK in talks to buy iPhone supplier InvenSense - sources
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Pivotal Research downgraded Walt Disney (NYSE: DIS) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $102.00 (from $108.00). The change followed disappointed Q4 results.
"Disney reported fiscal 4Q16 (calendar 3Q16) earnings yesterday. Results were primarily down because of Disney’s fiscal calendar, which led to one fewer week vs. the year-ago period. However, there was also more underlying softness than we expected in cable advertising, consumer products, the parks and the studio. With caution applied to several areas for the coming quarter, the flow-through effects to our model cause us to reduce our price target to $102 from $108. As this price is within 15% of current trading levels, we reduce our recommendation on Disney from Buy to Hold," said analyst Brian Wieser.
Shares of Walt Disney closed at $94.96 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Restoration Hardware (RH) to $34 Following 3Q
- Argus Downgrades Sonoco Products (SON) to Hold
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Entergy (ETR) to $72 Following Announced PPA Termination
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!