Pivotal Research Downgrades Walt Disney (DIS) to Hold
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Pivotal Research downgraded Walt Disney (NYSE: DIS) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $102.00 (from $108.00). The change followed disappointed Q4 results.
"Disney reported fiscal 4Q16 (calendar 3Q16) earnings yesterday. Results were primarily down because of Disney’s fiscal calendar, which led to one fewer week vs. the year-ago period. However, there was also more underlying softness than we expected in cable advertising, consumer products, the parks and the studio. With caution applied to several areas for the coming quarter, the flow-through effects to our model cause us to reduce our price target to $102 from $108. As this price is within 15% of current trading levels, we reduce our recommendation on Disney from Buy to Hold," said analyst Brian Wieser.
Shares of Walt Disney closed at $94.96 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Downgrades Kroger (KR) to Hold
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Ulta Salon (ULTA) to $270; Reiterates Hold
- Oppenheimer Remains Sidelined on Ambarella (AMBA) Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!