Piper Jaffray Upgrades Catalyst Pharmaceutical Partners (CPRX) to Overweight
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Piper Jaffray upgraded Catalyst Pharmaceutical Partners (NASDAQ: CPRX) from Neutral to Overweight with a price target of $4.00 (from $1.00), saying Firdapse LEMS program may soon get the green light.
Analyst Charles Duncan commented, "We caught up with Catalyst, and combined with ongoing diligence on lead candidate Firdapse, we now believe this program will soon be back on track and poised for 2017 value creation. Today we’re upgrading from N to OW and raising our PT to $4 based on reduced clinical and regulatory risk, as well as improved visibility on timeline to NDA re-submission. Specifically, we see reduced clinical risk for Firdapse’s lead indication in LEMS based on finalized design of the second Phase III set to begin this quarter. In addition, we believe regulatory risk has been mitigated by close interaction with the FDA on trial design. All told, we anticipate Phase III results and NDA re-submission in 2H17, representing two points of value creation through which the company is adequately funded. In advance of a capital-efficient, risk-mitigated Phase III LEMS trial start in 4Q16, we are buyers of CPRX."
Shares of Catalyst Pharmaceutical Partners closed at $1.12 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Boston Beer Co. (SAM) to $140 Following Weak 3Q
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Reliance Steel (RS) Following 3Q EPS Miss and Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Charles Duncan
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!