Piper Jaffray Cuts Price Target on YuMe (YUME) to $3; Reiterates Neutral
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends flat; Microsoft rallies, healthcare falls
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Piper Jaffray maintained a Neutral rating on YuMe, Inc. (NYSE: YUME), and cut the price target to $3.00 (from $4.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. YuMe reported Q2 revenue of $40.7 million, 1% below of the Street's $41.2 million. Q2 EBITDA was $2.3 million vs the Street's $0.9 million.
Analyst Gene Munster commented, "YuMe, following the trend of another of other adtech companies, had a disappointing Q2. The company missed Q2 revenue by 1% and guided Q3 down 3% at the midpoint, breaking a streak of a few solid quarters in a row. While the company maintained its programmatic guidance for 2016, the slight Q3 guide down suggests that the core business may be facing some slight headwinds. Investors are hyper-sensitive to adtech stories that show hiccups. While the company has shown a strong ability to drive profit, we believe growth is the core concern for investors and YuMe will need to start its efforts over in gaining investor trust. We maintain our Neutral rating and revise our target to $3 (from $4)."
Shares of YuMe, Inc. closed at $3.34 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Lifted to $48 at Mizuho Following Solid Q3
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Boston Beer Co. (SAM) to $140 Following Weak 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Gene Munster, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!