Piper Jaffray Cuts Price Target on YuMe (YUME) to $3; Reiterates Neutral
- Stocks flat as earnings roll in, Comcast drags Nasdaq
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/27: (PCMI) (OCN) (TTMI) Higher; (CYH) (RWLK) (AMFW) Lower
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- CenturyLink (CTL) in Advanced Talks to Merge with Level 3 (LVLT) - DJ
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Piper Jaffray maintained a Neutral rating on YuMe, Inc. (NYSE: YUME), and cut the price target to $3.00 (from $4.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. YuMe reported Q2 revenue of $40.7 million, 1% below of the Street's $41.2 million. Q2 EBITDA was $2.3 million vs the Street's $0.9 million.
Analyst Gene Munster commented, "YuMe, following the trend of another of other adtech companies, had a disappointing Q2. The company missed Q2 revenue by 1% and guided Q3 down 3% at the midpoint, breaking a streak of a few solid quarters in a row. While the company maintained its programmatic guidance for 2016, the slight Q3 guide down suggests that the core business may be facing some slight headwinds. Investors are hyper-sensitive to adtech stories that show hiccups. While the company has shown a strong ability to drive profit, we believe growth is the core concern for investors and YuMe will need to start its efforts over in gaining investor trust. We maintain our Neutral rating and revise our target to $3 (from $4)."
Shares of YuMe, Inc. closed at $3.34 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rosenblatt Upgrades NETGEAR (NTGR) to Buy
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target on AXT, Inc. (AXTI) Following 3Q Beat and Guidance
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Parexel (PRXL) to $67 Following Weak 1Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Gene Munster, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!