Palo Alto Networks (PANW): Raising PT On Strong Channel Checks - Oppenheimer
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Oppenheimer analyst, Shaul Eyal, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Palo Alto Networks (NYSE: PANW) following a round of checks with 20 VARs.
The analyst believes F1Q results on 11/21 (AMC) could see upside for the following reasons:
1) YoY comps are beginning to ease (F1H16 +54% YoY vs. F2H15 +57.5% YoY) and recent industry trends are better understood e.g. the shift towards subscription-based solutions
2) Recent product sales dynamics for the majority of network security vendors (CUDA, FEYE, CHKP) appear to be positive with results exceeding Consensus' product revenue estimates by an average of 3.7% (CY3Q16) which should benefit PANW's product line estimates (+10.4% YoY)
3) Americas (~71% of revenues) remain strong; meanwhile, we believe EMEA (~17%) is seeing improved sales productivity
4) Traps and VM-Series continue to see solid traction
The price target goes to $184 from $177.
Shares of Palo Alto Networks closed at $160.43 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Casey's General Stores (CASY) Following 2Q Earnings Report
- Jefferies Adjusts Estimates on Ciena (CIEN) - PT to $29
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!