Pacific Crest Starts Paylocity Holding (PCTY) at Sector Weight
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
- Trump nominates Ben Carson to head HUD
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Pacific Crest initiates coverage on Paylocity Holding (NASDAQ: PCTY) with a Sector Weight rating. Analyst Trevor Upton sees upside as limited.
"Paylocity is a leading provider of payroll and HCM to SMBs and is taking share from legacy payroll vendors. We see upside to estimates, which are too conservative, in our view. However, with near-term risks around F2Q17 guidance and ACA exposure, we think upside could be limited in the near term," said Upton.
The analyst added, "We expect Paylocity to continue to grow revenue and expand margins. Its planned launch of the recruiting module in early C2017 should benefit growth. We think investors should own the shares at market weight, but we see risk around ACA seasonality and exposure in the near term. We think investors can be patient with shares trading near PCTY's average EV/S multiple."
Shares of Paylocity Holding closed at $41.47 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Paylocity Holding (PCTY) at Perform
- Instinet Upgrades McDonald's (MCD) to Buy
- Drexel Hamilton Raises Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesPacific Crest Securities
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!