Oppenheimer Upgrades F5 Networks (FFIV) to Outperform
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - September 14, 2016 9:27 AM EDT)
Oppenheimer upgraded F5 Networks (NASDAQ: FFIV) from Perform to Outperform with a price target of $140. Analyst Ittai Kidron is more positive on the stock following meetings with management.
"We come away incrementally positive and believe the company has several potential drivers ahead that could drive YoY product revenue growth back into positive territory in FY17. Near term, we see the upcoming product refresh cycle and the introduction of new standalone security appliances as key potential revenue growth drivers. Longer term, we believe F5 is taking the right steps to sell into public and private cloud environments (channel and go-to-market adjustments), drive more security services (Silverline), and improve automation and manageability to facilitate easier deployments. Given these near-term and longer term drivers and moderate investor expectations, we see upside in the shares," said Kidron.
Shares of F5 Networks closed at $116.84 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $102 at Stifel Following 4Q Report
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $120 at Aegis Capital Following Solid 4Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesIttai Kidron
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!