Oppenheimer Upgrades F5 Networks (FFIV) to Outperform
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
(Updated - September 14, 2016 9:27 AM EDT)
Oppenheimer upgraded F5 Networks (NASDAQ: FFIV) from Perform to Outperform with a price target of $140. Analyst Ittai Kidron is more positive on the stock following meetings with management.
"We come away incrementally positive and believe the company has several potential drivers ahead that could drive YoY product revenue growth back into positive territory in FY17. Near term, we see the upcoming product refresh cycle and the introduction of new standalone security appliances as key potential revenue growth drivers. Longer term, we believe F5 is taking the right steps to sell into public and private cloud environments (channel and go-to-market adjustments), drive more security services (Silverline), and improve automation and manageability to facilitate easier deployments. Given these near-term and longer term drivers and moderate investor expectations, we see upside in the shares," said Kidron.
Shares of F5 Networks closed at $116.84 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Casey's General Stores (CASY) Following 2Q Earnings Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesIttai Kidron
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!