Oppenheimer Upgrades F5 Networks (FFIV) to Outperform
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
(Updated - September 14, 2016 9:27 AM EDT)
Oppenheimer upgraded F5 Networks (NASDAQ: FFIV) from Perform to Outperform with a price target of $140. Analyst Ittai Kidron is more positive on the stock following meetings with management.
"We come away incrementally positive and believe the company has several potential drivers ahead that could drive YoY product revenue growth back into positive territory in FY17. Near term, we see the upcoming product refresh cycle and the introduction of new standalone security appliances as key potential revenue growth drivers. Longer term, we believe F5 is taking the right steps to sell into public and private cloud environments (channel and go-to-market adjustments), drive more security services (Silverline), and improve automation and manageability to facilitate easier deployments. Given these near-term and longer term drivers and moderate investor expectations, we see upside in the shares," said Kidron.
Shares of F5 Networks closed at $116.84 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- Philip Morris Intl (PM) PT Raised to $101 at Jefferies
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Reliance Steel (RS) Following 3Q EPS Miss and Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesIttai Kidron
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!