Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Sally Beauty Holdings (SBH) Ahead of 4Q Release
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Oppenheimer maintained an Outperform rating on Sally Beauty Holdings (NYSE: SBH), and cut the price target to $29.00 (from $35.00), ahead of the company's 4Q earnings report. Oppenheimer cut its 2017 EPS estimates to $1.75, below the Street's $1.86 estimate.
Analyst Rupesh Parikh commented, "SBH is expected to report Q4 results in November. Earlier this year, we upgraded SBH shares in a note titled An Attractive Mid-Cap Play for the Current Environment ($25.62, 1/26). After making progress in Q1, the company has taken a few steps back lately due to disruption associated with the meaningful store changes, marketing missteps, and the recent unexpected CFO resignation. In today’s piece, we took a fresh look at the story. Based on our work, we see a difficult outlook likely persisting at least a few more quarters including a potential Street earnings reset on the print. However, we still view the risk/reward as attractive at these levels, but similar to other retail turnarounds, patience is needed as they very rarely work in a straight line."
Shares of Sally Beauty Holdings closed at $25.94 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Report
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on NeuroDerm (NDRM) to $30 After Meeting with FDA
- Goldman Sachs Sees 27% Upside in MercadoLibre (MELI) and Raises Rating to 'Buy'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!