Oppenheimer Adjusts Estimates Ahead of Littelfuse (LFUS) 3Q Report - PT to $155
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Oppenheimer reiterated an Outperform rating on Littelfuse Inc (NASDAQ: LFUS), and raised the price target to $155.00 (from $145.00), ahead of the company's 3Q earnings release. Revenue guidance midpoint was increased $13M to $279-281M from $262-272M, reflecting $5.5M from recently acquired product portfolio.
Analyst Christopher Glynn commented, "We are updating our model for LFUS announcement of stronger 3Q results vs. prior expectations. LFUS raised 3Q EPS guidance to $1.88-1.89 from $1.36-1.50, a $0.44 bump to the midpoint. Taxes account for $0.22 of the adjustment, as long-term tax planning drives a YTD adjustment to a new 18% run rate (from 22% prior). About 2/3 of the tax benefit reflects YTD adjustment, with ~$0.08 upside specific to new run rate for 3Q. Operational upside of $0.22 reflects higher revenue, accelerating PolySwitch integration benefits, and higher Electronics segment GM."
Shares of Littelfuse Inc closed at $137.87 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
- Jefferies Adjusts Estimates on Ciena (CIEN) - PT to $29
- Broadcom (AVGO) PT Raised to $215 at Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!