Novadaq Technologies (NVDQ): Notes From Analyst Day - Wedbush
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Wedbush analyst, Tao Levy, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Novadaq Technologies (NASDAQ: NVDQ) after attending the company's Annual Analyst Meeting in NYC. Management used the event as a forum to discuss the company’s numerous growth opportunities, highlight the latest clinical evidence in support of broader adoption of SPY fluorescence technology, and introduce investors to some potential business model adjustments designed to ensure that it can grow revenues at 30% or greater y/y and reach cash flow breakeven in 1Q18.
The analyst found the in depth discussion on the lymphatics opportunity very interesting and believes that an easier way to identify lymph nodes is of significant interest to the minimally invasive surgeon community. In order to obtain FDA approval for the use of Pinpoint + ICG to help identify lymph nodes in women with uterine and cervical malignancies, Novadaq is enrolling patients in its FILM clinical trial. Approximately 70 women have been enrolled in the study (out of 150), which is expected to be completed in 1Q17. Thus far, management has not provided many details on the regulatory pathway, as it deems this information a competitive advantage.
No change to the price target of $17.
Shares of Novadaq Technologies closed at $8.88 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bassett Furniture (BSET) PT Raised to $28 at Stifel Following 4Q EPS Beat
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Downgrades Simon Property Group (SPG) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Comments
Related EntitiesTao Levy
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!