Nomura Securities Raises Price Target on Intel (INTC) to $42
- Wall St. set to open lower, weighed down by GE
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/21: (ALKS) (RAI) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SGY) (TWLO) (RRGB) Lower (more...)
- Oil rises on Russia's output freeze commitment
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Nomura Securities reiterated a Buy rating on Intel (NASDAQ: INTC), and raised the price target to $42.00 (from $38.00). Intel raised its 3Q revenue expectations to $15.6b compared with its previous guidance of $14.9b, implying an EPS of $0.72 vs. Nomura's prior expectation of $0.66.
Analyst Romit Shah commented, "Intel (Buy) increased its 3Q guidance on Friday due to a PC supply chain refresh and improving PC demand. We remain positive on shares as momentum in PCs and better performance in datacenter should drive estimates higher again in October. Our PT moves from $38 to $42."
Shares of Intel closed at $37.67 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microsoft (MSFT) PT Lifted to $68 at Nomura
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Lifted to $48 at Mizuho Following Solid Q3
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Boston Beer Co. (SAM) to $140 Following Weak 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!