Nomura Securities Raises Price Target on Intel (INTC) to $42
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Nomura Securities reiterated a Buy rating on Intel (NASDAQ: INTC), and raised the price target to $42.00 (from $38.00). Intel raised its 3Q revenue expectations to $15.6b compared with its previous guidance of $14.9b, implying an EPS of $0.72 vs. Nomura's prior expectation of $0.66.
Analyst Romit Shah commented, "Intel (Buy) increased its 3Q guidance on Friday due to a PC supply chain refresh and improving PC demand. We remain positive on shares as momentum in PCs and better performance in datacenter should drive estimates higher again in October. Our PT moves from $38 to $42."
Shares of Intel closed at $37.67 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
- FBR Capital Raises Price Target on Methode Electronics (MEI) Following Better Than Expected 2Q
- UBS Raises Price Target on Dick's Sporting Goods (DKS) to $69
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!