Nomura Securities Raises Price Target on Intel (INTC) to $42
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Nomura Securities reiterated a Buy rating on Intel (NASDAQ: INTC), and raised the price target to $42.00 (from $38.00). Intel raised its 3Q revenue expectations to $15.6b compared with its previous guidance of $14.9b, implying an EPS of $0.72 vs. Nomura's prior expectation of $0.66.
Analyst Romit Shah commented, "Intel (Buy) increased its 3Q guidance on Friday due to a PC supply chain refresh and improving PC demand. We remain positive on shares as momentum in PCs and better performance in datacenter should drive estimates higher again in October. Our PT moves from $38 to $42."
Shares of Intel closed at $37.67 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Downgrades NetApp (NTAP) to Underperform
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Report
- Newell Brands (NWL): Cutting PT - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!