Nomura Securities Raises Price Target on Intel (INTC) to $42
- S&P, Dow rise on health stocks; Nasdaq weighed by Comcast
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/27: (PCMI) (OCN) (TTMI) Higher; (CYH) (RWLK) (AMFW) Lower
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of 71c
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Nomura Securities reiterated a Buy rating on Intel (NASDAQ: INTC), and raised the price target to $42.00 (from $38.00). Intel raised its 3Q revenue expectations to $15.6b compared with its previous guidance of $14.9b, implying an EPS of $0.72 vs. Nomura's prior expectation of $0.66.
Analyst Romit Shah commented, "Intel (Buy) increased its 3Q guidance on Friday due to a PC supply chain refresh and improving PC demand. We remain positive on shares as momentum in PCs and better performance in datacenter should drive estimates higher again in October. Our PT moves from $38 to $42."
Shares of Intel closed at $37.67 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rosenblatt Upgrades NETGEAR (NTGR) to Buy
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on VCA Antech (WOOF) Following 3Q Miss
- PAREXEL (PRXL) PT, Estimates Lowered at Evercore ISI
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!