Needham & Company Raises Price Target on Monolithic Power Systems (MPWR) Following Investor Meeting
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Needham & Company reiterated a Buy rating on Monolithic Power Systems (NASDAQ: MPWR), and raised the price target to $87.00 (from $76.00), after hosting an investor day with management. CFO, Mr. Blegen highlighted two opportunities, game console and server power management solutions, that represent the two largest revenue drivers over the next two years.
Analyst Quinn Bolton commented, "We hosted the CFO on Monolithic Power, Mr. Bernie Blegen, for a day of investor meetings in New York earlier this week. While MPWR has a multitude of revenue growth drivers over the next several years, Mr. Blegen highlighted two opportunities, game console and server power management solutions, that represent the two largest revenue drivers over the next two years. We believe power management for a next generation game console could account for 1/3 to 1/2 of revenue growth in 2017 and increased power management share on Purley servers could account for half or more of revenue growth in CY18. With solid visibility into these growth drivers, we are introducing our 2018 estimates and raising our PT to $87, or 25X CY18 NG EPS plus net cash per share, from $76. We reiterate our Buy rating."
Shares of Monolithic Power Systems closed at $76.45 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- Proofpoint (PFPT): Raising PT After A Stellar Quarter - Wells Fargo
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Boston Beer Co. (SAM) to $140 Following Weak 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!