NDA Acceptance Removes Overhang on Puma Biotechnology (PBYI) - RBC
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- U.S. stocks pare gains after Trump's inaugural speech
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
RBC Capital analyst Simos Simeonidis weighed in on Puma Biotechnology (NYSE: PBYI) after Neratinib's NDA was accepted by FDA.
"Although this incremental positive was mostly expected, this does remove another overhang/bear argument from PBYI," Simeonidis. He continues to expect mid-2017 approval
The firm maintained a Sector Perform rating on PBYI.
Shares of Puma Biotechnology closed at $58.95 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BTIG Says Synergy's (SGYP) Trulance Low Incidence of Side Effects the Key Differentiator
- Web.com, Inc. (WEB) PT Raised to $25 at BWS Financial Ahead of 4Q Report
- Generics File Against New Teva Pharma (TEVA) Copaxone 40MG Patent - Evercore ISI
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!