NDA Acceptance Removes Overhang on Puma Biotechnology (PBYI) - RBC
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
RBC Capital analyst Simos Simeonidis weighed in on Puma Biotechnology (NYSE: PBYI) after Neratinib's NDA was accepted by FDA.
"Although this incremental positive was mostly expected, this does remove another overhang/bear argument from PBYI," Simeonidis. He continues to expect mid-2017 approval
The firm maintained a Sector Perform rating on PBYI.
Shares of Puma Biotechnology closed at $58.95 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Generics File Against New Teva Pharma (TEVA) Copaxone 40MG Patent - Evercore ISI
- Instinet (Nomura) Downgrades Silicon Motion Technology (SIMO) to Neutral
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $102 at Stifel Following 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!