NDA Acceptance Removes Overhang on Puma Biotechnology (PBYI) - RBC
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
RBC Capital analyst Simos Simeonidis weighed in on Puma Biotechnology (NYSE: PBYI) after Neratinib's NDA was accepted by FDA.
"Although this incremental positive was mostly expected, this does remove another overhang/bear argument from PBYI," Simeonidis. He continues to expect mid-2017 approval
The firm maintained a Sector Perform rating on PBYI.
Shares of Puma Biotechnology closed at $58.95 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Benchmark Electronics (BHE) Following In-Line 3Q
- Philip Morris Intl (PM) PT Raised to $101 at Jefferies
- AMD (AMD) Q3 'Solid' - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!