Mizuho Securities Upgrades Qualcomm (QCOM) to Buy on Potential NXP Deal
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Analyst Vijay Rakesh commented, "We believe a deal here makes significant strategic and financial sense. As OEMs look to diversify away from a maturing handset market, we are seeing the leaders AVGO and QCOM try to actively diversify. QCOM dominates automotive telematics and we believe the potential acquisition of NXPI will give it in-cockpit market share, powertrain, safety, and an automotive processor portfolio from FSL that creates the first end-to-end semiconductor auto supplier of the future."
Shares of Qualcomm closed at $63.45 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Qualcomm (QCOM), NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) Deal Could be Announced Next Week - Bloomberg
- KLA-Tencor (KLAC) PT Raised to $85 at Cowen
- Qualcomm (QCOM) and NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) agreed on $110/sh deal - CBNC's Faber
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Rumors, Upgrades
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!